Thursday, September 4, 2008

WoW! It' been a while!

I just noticed that it has been quite a while since I have blogged. I really am setting a goal to blog at least every other day, as this will serve as my journal, so look forward to more info on the life of Deb. Lately I have been adjusting to the 4-10 work week. It's been an adjustment for me because I am so tired every night and then I want to sleep through the weekend, however it is getting easier and Dale and I have been having a great time spending the time together. We have spent a lot of time riding our bikes and swimming at Camp Williams. Work has been interesting and hard at the same time. I have become grateful for the life I lead. There are so many people out there that have issues with drugs and alcohol and grateful for not dealing with those type of things in my life. I am glad that I am in a situation to try and make a difference in their lifes. It makes this life rewarding.

No comments: