Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Ping Pong Fun

So we have a ping pong table at work. It is a nice break and has became a regular morning and afternoon play time. There are four of us that usually play and we have a great time together. I must say that I have not laughed at work as much as I have while playing ping pong. I have really grown to appreciate the game and competitiveness. I just wanted to share my love of Ping pong with you. The pictures below is probably what I look like playing ping pong. Even though I am not that old, the wrinkles do show and the intensity of my face is probably the same. LOL!

1 comment:

Carissa J said...

LOL! I love it, Debbie! I agree, the ping pong at work is so fun! It's such a nice break from the stress of our jobs. You didn't mention in your post that your team wins 80% of the time! Hee hee... Win or lose, it's a fun game and good company!