Monday, September 29, 2008

Family

I have been thinking quite a bit how I am just grateful for my family. Life is so precious as our family has experienced. I have realized that you don't take anything for granted and how important it is to preserve every memory. I have decided that I will share a few pictures of my family that I have taken this last 3 months. Just for fun! I think I am being a little selfish, however, this blog in a way is my journal and what better than preserving with photos, that sometimes says a thousand words.



This is Taren, Cris, and I in Wyoming. Cowgirls at heart!




Deb, Darce, Cris and Maren after a huge cake fight. I love this picture. Sisters will be sisters I guess!


Dale and I before a 4D Shrek Movie. I love this picture, it makes me laugh!


No comments: