Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Strange Dreams

The other morning, I had this strange dream. It seemed to me like it had lasted for 4 hours and yet today I can remember it as if I had just woke up. I wanted to share it with you.

It was a dark world we were in, there was never light just darkness. I was in a group of people, some were family other were people I didn't know. Dale led the pack with Shadow on a chain leash. There were several dogs and I can still hear the clang of the chains and the dogs constantly growling as we walked around. We all had guns and were dressed like the 1950 green soldier uniforms. We had a mission to accomplish, yet it was not killing people it was something like to get from point a to point b, however it was still very scary. We would hide in the floor boards in people's homes. While hiding we would strategize our next day's journey. Sometimes we would hide in peoples apartment that had been vacated, I presume we broke into it or the doors were just broken down. It's strange because some times at night, the evil men we were hiding from would be so close I could and my whole soul could feel the evil and they would look at me however there was some field protecting us from getting caught. The dream was our journey, I wonder what really it means. I very rarely dream like this and when I do, it seems like it is concerning the end of the world. If I was a dream reader and from my feelings I had as I woke up was that there is going to be evil in the world, there is going to be trials, however, if I but keep my beliefs in Christ strong and do as I should, I will live with him again and be free of the evil that lurks now. So, tell me what you think the dream means... I just am thinking about the last dream I had in May when the hospital gave me too much meds. It was monkeys dancing on sponge cake floating in 7-up. This dream is a long way from the one I had then.

No comments: