Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Saluting our Troops


Every year in September the National Guard celebrates Govenors day. It's a fun day with the Helicopters, tanks, climbing walls, and most of the times Zip lines. This years I took my sister Cris, Mark(my nephew ping) Josh (my nephey Joshy), and my sister Maren. We met up with Dale and had a great time. Here are some pictures of the fun day.




This is Dale (my hero) with Ping and Joshy.




It's so fun to see the in and outs of the blackhawk helicopters. I could spend all day looking and sitting in their seats. I took lots of fun pictures so bear with me. This may be a very long blog.




This is Josh, Dale, and Marky in the back of the holitzer tank, then us girls and the kids in the little tank that hauls all the bullets for the tank. It's quite a cute little thing, however in war would not be too fun to be in because they have no way of protecting themselves.


Dale and Marky pulling a funny picture. Markey, me, and Joshy in front of the Apache Helicopter. It amazes me that these huge helicopters can actually take off. While we were walking around, the recuiters were driving around a golf cart that looked like a hummer. I had to get a ride, so the kids and I got in and took a cruise around. Amazingly enough, it even had a great stereo. I have decided I want one. They are so cute!!




2 comments:

Unknown said...

Good good good......

Anonymous said...

you have a very nice blog.
Tell me what you think about mine.