Sunday, September 7, 2008

Girls Night Out

Nothing like going out just with the girls. My sisters decided that we should go to the fair and rodeo while the guys were at the UTES game. We had a great time and the rodeo was amazing. I think my favorite was the saddle broncs, the bulls usually is my favorite however they only did about 3 of them. Big dissappointment! All in all it was great. So my niece who is in high school brought her new boyfriend (yes I did say girls, however we did have our token males) with us. I just had a hard time with seeing them together. She in my eyes is still my little niece. It's so funny because with all of my sisters there is one that walks so fast, she is the mother of my niece and so my neice walks fast also. The rest of us just enjoys our stroll and laughes, talkes to people and just have fun. We kind of got lost and so my sister who is speed walker left us a pop corn trail to find the way. It was hilarious and we stopped and picked up every piece of pop corn (which of course took us longer) so we could give it back to them, well that lasted till we were almost there and then we felt ants crawling on us. LOL! We all had a great time. We petted all the animals we could, even some we were not suppose to and laughed a lot. I think since the accident that was the first time we all had a good time. We also had my nephew Tylers (who is now deceased) former girlfriend. She is having a hard time with school starting and not having TY around, so it was really fun having her around and getting to know her. Whew! I do have some pictures on my phone as soon as I figure out how to get them downloaded.

1 comment:

Katey said...

How fun!!! Sounds like you had a great weekend!