Monday, February 4, 2008

SNOW DAY!!!


(Heat of the storm, our tree in the front yard)


Sunday morning I woke up around 6am, I could see through the blinds that it was snowing although because it was dark, I didn't think much of it. Still half asleep I proceed to get a book and settle in for a few stolen moments to read. Around 7:30 I looked out the window and was shocked. I went to the door so I could get a better look and snow had drifted up to 3 feet at our front door. I thought I was back in Wyoming, I could not believe it. It was snowing big huge flakes and I was so excited to get bundled up and go out to explore the depth. I got bundled up, with camera in hand and a very excited boy Shadow. There is nothing better in this world then exploring when there is fresh snow. I feel so blessed to have those moments in my life where I was able to do this. These are the pictures that I have taken just in our front yard. We got over 3 feet of snow and had so much fun with it.
Shadow having lots of fun

No comments: