Friday, February 29, 2008

Beach Time in Florida




You know, I think the best way to spend a vacation is being with the ones you love and somewhere near water. I am a beach lover. I love walking along the beach, picking up shells and just thinking a lot. It seems that is where I gather my most thoughts, and regenerate myself. We were able to stay in a condo that was right on the beach. The ocean picture you see was from our condo in New Symra Beach in Florida. It was beautiful and my kind of place to relax, boogie board and body surf. Dale had never boogie boarded so I had to buy one and have him try it. He really loved it and had a lot of fun. I taught Sierra to boogie board too. She had a blast riding the big waves. Dale and I took a drive to Cocoa Beach. That beach was filled with surfers and huge waves. The beach was full of shells as you can see from the pictures below. Dale was able to find some whole conch shells that were perfect. I saved a few and gave a few to Sierra. I just didn't think you could find a beach with so many shells anymore. I am hoping that Dale and I will be able to go back there next november to spend a week there. That was like a piece of heaven to me.

1 comment:

Tawna said...

Gosh...that beach looks so nice!! Makes me very jealous!! Wish I could be at the beach right now! LUCKY!!