Thursday, February 7, 2008

Fun at Universal Florida



I thought that I would put some pictures from Universal Studios in Florida. We just went last November and had lots of fun. It was really not what I thought it would be and I really don't care if I go there again, however everyone needs to go at least once.







This guy was outside the ride the mummy, he was pretty creepy, however it was fun to try and distract him so he would break his character. After this picture we went on the ride mummy. Now I am really cautious on rides due to by back issues. I asked the people and they were look, oh no this is just the best ride. Thinking I would be ok, I loaded up Dale and Sierra in tow. I sat with Dale, holding his arm and regretted every moment of it. It was pure dark and it was horrible. I got off and promptly lost my lunch. I thought I was going to die. I told Dale I never wanted to go on anything like that again. He agreed and told me he almost lost it too.




One thing about Universal studios I loved was the constant fake stars constantly appearing everywhere. Doc from Back to the Future rode up on us in this cool looking bike. I was looking at it and asked for a ride. Unfortantly, however cool it is there at Universal Studios you can't touch anything, so a picture had to do.


Curious George is one of my husbands favorite books. He talks about it all the time now. So when Curious George came around the corner Sierra and I had to get a picture of him.

1 comment:

Tawna said...

Your pictures look fun! Makes me long for spring and summer!!