Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Flying off the handle...hum..

Have you ever noticed that some people fly off the handle when you ask a simple question and it becomes this crazy thing.  That happened today when my coworker asked a simple question and this person stood up coming unglued.  Sometimes people need to just need to take a chill pill and relax. I don't think enough people realize that life is way to short to get in a huff.  This year has been a rough year for me.  I love the end product, however it has really changed my prospective on what to get upset about.  We all have our bad moments..believe me I have had my share and I am not perfect.  I just want the world to stop and be greatful for what they have, whether it be lots or small.  Then choose to take a brief moment to stop and think, then move on.
Easier said than done, I understand.  Take a challenge and see how life is.  I find myself relaxed a lot more and easing through life with less turmoil.  By the way how are things going with the thank you cards...take the challenge to thank a person once a week by mailing a card. It will not only make a difference their life but yours also.

No comments: