Monday, September 24, 2012

Dream weaver hit me again

Dreams have always been interesting to me.  Sometime I have really scared dreams and then there are times like last night that were scarey   and funny.  Tam and I were living in a very high security fifty story building and there were people who were trying to kill us. Dale was always teaching us how to defeat the enemy. He was sent out on a mission and we were left on our own. Tam and I were successful in beating down the enemy and everyone was congratulating us and we had made this chocolate statue of Tom cruise and he heard about it. He was in the building and wanted to meet with us,we were so excited.  We were looking down the fifty stairs and waiting for him to arrive..all of a sudden there was a pulley thing and a box with a miniature Tom cruise in it..weird!

No comments: