Friday, September 21, 2012

I promised

Ok I promised I would keep my blog updated and I will do at least a small post per day or week. I have been thinking a lot lately about being and remaining positive. It seems so hard for today's population. On the news you hear one positive and then all this negative.  This  world may be so much better off if we started thinking about the positive and not the negative. It's election time and all you hear is about the bad a person has done..my question to that if everyone is not perfect, and that is why we are here on this earth...how do you expect the person running for office to be perfect and make all the right decisions all the time. Can't please everyone, that is a different topic and won't go there.  All I am saying is how nice would it be to bring back positivity and thinking the good in people and not the bad or negative.

I really try to be a positive person, I pride myself on my ability to think on the bright side. Don't get me wrong, I have my moments.  I heard about this book called a thank you card everyday. This guy was having a rough life and decided to hand thank you cards out to random people 365 days. He said not only did that make a huge difference in his life but others.  I have tried to do a thank you card once a week or more if I could. It has increased my positivity and brought me closer to my customers and coworkers. I just wanted to have my say. I believe we all have freedom of choice and I feel that we all need to start being more positive with that freedom.  Enough said. Have a great night and thank you for reading.  Please feel free to leave comments..remember to be positive..

No comments: