Saturday, February 7, 2009

Change!

I keep bugging people to update their blogs and then I just realized it has been quite some time since I have updated mine. I have lots of things to enter and will try to get it all in, eventually. My goal is to update one activity each week, while keeping up on my days. I am also realizing that I want to change what I blog. I want to keep all the things going on in my life, however, I want to add my thoughts and feelings as much as possible. Just day to day thoughts. We will see how it goes. LOL!

I wanted to do a little update since it has been a while since I have written. Life has been really scary, stressful, and grateful all in one. I think Heavenly Father wants to continually test us and make sure we are living up to what our potential is and strengthen us. Dale has had some really bad stress in his job. I won't go into details, however, through it all I always knew that no matter what would happen, we would survive. I began thinking about how it didn't matter if we have a nice house, nice clothes, a new car, money for vacation. All that mattered most was that we have each other, had started food storage to get us through if needed and most importantly the gospel. It takes these trying times in our life that really puts things into perspective. I have grown to love Dale more than ever through these times. I never knew that the love I felt for Dale when I married him would grow 10 fold. I feel that during these horrible and trying times, if our relationships are not continuing to be built and given fortitude, when tougher times come, we will fall to pieces. I feel that Heavenly Father has taught me that lesson recently. I am so grateful for all that Dale and I have been through. Without our trying times, I know that we would not be as close as we are now. Dale now has a new job and the light in his eyes are bright again and the stress level has decreased. I am definately glad to have my husband back.

No comments: