Thursday, October 2, 2008

Whew...it's October already

I cannot believe how fast this year has gone, although I must say that I am pretty much done for the year. I have never felt so at lost, so much sorrow, gratitude, depressed, and grateful for my life and family. It's going to be Christmas soon and the economy so bad, I will be glad to just be done with the year and start anew or as new as possible. WOW! What a depressing entry! I found a poem that I had written a few years ago that pretty much sums up about the months that have past. Remember that I am not a poem writer, however the words just seemed to flow and I had to write the words.

People
So much pain and sorrow in the world today.
How can one find their way.
Through the darkness I roam
with my heart a breaking

When the tears start to flow
and the sun beaming down
I can see my way through
knowing that this was just
a test, to learn to take risks.

Nothing in life is easy
and it was meant to be
this way.

The people we meet in our lifetime
are our gift to us
Some will bring us heartache
and there will be those that
we spend the rest of our life thanking
god above,
for the joy that they bring.

No comments: