Thursday, October 23, 2008

Happy Birthday Alissa!


Alissa, Grandma, Erin

I don't have a updated picture of Alissa scanned yet and my scanner is broke so I found this from a couple of years back. In the picture with Alissa is her favorite cousin Erin and my grandmother who has since passed and I am sure is with Alis during this time. Alissa would have turned 8 this year. I just wanted to do a small post to remember her. She was totally a little girly girl and could rough it with the boys. I remember when ever she talked she would put her hands on her hips and give it to me. We always danced and played when ever we were together. She was a little princess and I miss her terribly every day. I know that she is here among us and I can't wait until I see her again. I wanted to share a dream my brother in law had of Alis. He said that he saw Alis standing there and he asked what she was doing. Alis said that she was fixing rainbows. Paul asked, what kind of rainbows? Do you mean prisms? Alis stated that her job was to make sure all the little rainbows had the right colors. I can really see Heavenly Father giving Alis the job to make sure little rainbows are correct. She would be really good at that. As much as I and my family misses her, it is really nice to know that she is with heavenly father and our family that has since past. Love you Alis and looking forward until we can dance again in heaven.

No comments: