Thursday, October 2, 2008

Vegas Baby!

Dale and I have free trip to Vegas in a couple of weeks. Looking at the economy it may be the last trip we take for a while. I decided I wanted to get to Vegas by Jet Blue airline so we would not have the wear and tear on our truck and easier for us. I also wanted to stay a night early to make the most of our vacation. I called the Ventian and because of AAA and Military discount I got us a 411.00 room for 79.00. I am just so excited. We have to sit through an 1 hour presentation on timeshares, but I am thinking, a free trip, 3 nights, whats an hour out of my time. It's been a long time since Dale and I have taken a trip with just us. I will be sure to take tons of pictures and make sure I blog everything.

3 comments:

Tawna said...

That is so awesome!!! Have so much fun!!! Those time share things always end up being longer than they say. Derek and I did that once...they told us 2 hours...we were gone 4.5. It sucked!! They will do almost anything to get you to buy one of those condo's...just be careful! Also, if you can leave after the hour..do!!! We were stuck there because they shuttled us from our hotel. But if you can drive there, so you can leave when you want...totally do it!

Carissa J said...

I hope you have tons of fun!

Tawna said...

How was your trip??