Saturday, June 13, 2009

Wedding Veil... a piece of work...or will be...

So, my sister Melissa is getting married. I am so happy for her and excited. I am flying down on Wednesday to St. George so that we can do nails and a pedicure. It will be a fun weekend and I will take lots of pictures. I volunteered to make her a veil. Wow! I must have lost my mind because I have never made a veil before. I finally have the fabric, but the lace...well... Melis has her very specific taste and she told me that if she didn't like it she would not wear it... so I didn't want to spend all this money and time and then have her not wear it. I called Maren my sister that also volunteered to help me in this endeavor. We decided that we will pick out the lace in st George on Wednesday and sew the day before the wedding. ARE WE CRAZY!!!! Yes. Thankfully, I am staying at my in-laws winter bungalow and we will have some quite time to do the best we can on the veil. I will be posting what the final product and the picture of mar and I crying if Melis does not like it. Lol!!!!!

1 comment:

Carissa J said...

Lol! I'm sure it will look great. I didn't realize her wedding was so soon...