Sunday, June 21, 2009

Sanjaya Dream


You know its really interesting when through the last 3 years of my life I had not dreamed once and now I am dreaming more and more. I had the craziest dream while I was in St. George. I dreamed that my sisters Maren, Melissa and I were on stage line dancing. Who comes up on stage with us but Sanjaya (will get proper spelling) and starts line dancing. Maren in my dream was in love with him and would hook her whole arm around him and he danced with us. People were in the audience and loving it. Melissa and I just sat and laughed at Maren with Sanjaya because he was soooo skinny. Hum... maybe I have watched too much of I am a celebrity, get me out.

1 comment:

Carissa J said...

LOL!!! You need to check this out - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lAT27LhkQ-4! It's funny!