Friday, January 11, 2008

I am Blessed

It's at times of crisis that you realize how blessed you really are. Mary's surgery went well, infact the surgeon stated he had a lot of fun on this operation. Mary is doing really well. She was downing food and that was a good sign. Yesterday during the operation I really began to understand the importance of coming from a large family. We have our issues and will always have those, however we are there for everyone. I was at the hospital at 5:45 am sharp and was there until 5pm. It was a very long day with all of us in the icu waiting room. We did find a great thing. Huntsman Cancer building has an awesome cafeteria. The food was amazing. Bison chili was the best I have tasted. Although, I am now thinking I am still tasting that wild meat type of thing. I wanted to put some pictures of my family. I will add them when I find the ones I want.

No comments: