Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Happy New Year!

Wow! It is amazing how fast the year goes by. I found this quote today and I really feel it fits for the beginning of a new year. I really wanted to share it with you.

"Calm provides clarity. Pause to consider the gifts you have been given, the difference you have made and the direction in which you are headeed."

I began to re-evaluate what I do and why. There has been momentous times in my life that has made me want to make a difference in people's life. It has given me great pleasure to remember those that I have made the difference in and have me re-evaluate the path I am on. So many people set goals and many never achieve any and then the feeling of despair and depression overcomes them feeling like they have not accomplished anything in their lifes. For me I feel a person succeeds in life by being a decent human, helping others when they can, and caring for those around them. I have decided for my goals... I will have only one. To be the best human being I can be. Let my faith and heart lead the way, and put family first.

1 comment:

Katey said...

Cute little Deb...how I miss you so. Great quote and good insight! You got me thinking... :)