Friday, July 24, 2009

The Kiss

Dale has been gone for 2 weeks. Thursday I went to work and around 8 ish I began to get really sick, I got home around 9. I changed into jamies and went sound to sleep. I don't know how long I was asleep but in my sleep I heard shadow get all excite like someone was there in the room.... I didn't really worry about it because I felt safe. I was still asleep when someone gave me a kiss on my forhead. It was like someone was watching over me. It took me a about 10 mins to wake up enough to realize someone was there. I woke up and no one was in the house, and all the doors were locked with the deadbolts. No way no one could come in. I prayed for a while and felt very safe. Got back into bed and slept until 7 the next morning. My body must have needed the rest.

No comments: