Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Strange and Scarey

I looked through my blog and I have noticed I have written on some weird dreams. Well I didn't have a dream but a weird thing happen. Dale was out of town. It was shadow and I in bed. I heard Dan (brother in law who is living with us) come in around 11pm. I fell back to sleep. Around 2 ish I heard Shadow barking like he was really upset. I then realized he was standing over me just barking like crazy. I was laying on my side (when Dale leaves I always sleep on his side, weird I know) and as I turned over to my back I saw a black shadow, tall and with a hat on. I was startled and yet not that scared. As soon as I woke up Shadow jumped down and he was happy. I still looked outside, just to be careful and there was nothing. Now, I am not sure if it was someone visiting me or what, however, I don't want to have that happen again. I told my husband to hurry and come home. He showed up at 5am the next morning. Boy I love him!

2 comments:

Katey said...

Man that would freak me out so bad. I wouldn't have been able to sleep the rest of the night!

Tawna said...

That is totally freaky!! I would pee my bed!