Thursday, November 13, 2008

Short Recap

I haven't been that faithful in posting in my blog and I am trying to be better. I thought I would do a short recap of what has been happening.

1. I had a sleep apnea finger test. I have to go in to have the in office sleep test. Not happy about it, however if it helps me feel not so tired then... yippee!
2. I got a new bowling ball... its beautiful and when I get a picture of it I will post it.
3. I have to have surgery.. where you ask? On my thumb. Yea I will leave you in supense until I post a blog on it.
4. I have won a bet that Dale and I made, so he has to watch some chick flick with me. I keep informing him if he does not watch it, he may have to go to High School Musical the sing along version and he would have to sing. LOL!!!
5. I have applied for the lead position on our team. The interview will be great experience of whether I get it or not.
6. Dale was so excited that our family was chosen to participate in the Nielsen ratings for TV. It was a lot of work to record every single show we watched for the week, hey an experience. I watched enough of the Hills, Big World Little people and Jon and Kate plus 8. I think they will continue. LOL!!
7. I bought a surprise gift for our family. I can't tell right now because my husband may read and it is a really surprise. Its all wrapped and waiting for the tree to slide under.
8. I made reservations for Dale to go with his army buddies to the Harley Davidson Ride to Laughlin Nevada. He was going to pull a trailer and this is his first office ride, so I found a cheap hotel for him.
9. I got my flu shot. Everyone should.
10. Hum...I found this great hair product! I know I am grasping at straws...heheheh.

1 comment:

Carissa J said...

You watch Big World Little People and Jon and Kate Plus 8 too? That's so funny! Good luck in your interview for the lead position.