Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Whew!!!

I was just taking a break from life and thought that I would take a moment to update my blog. Life has dealt my family some pretty hard knocks lately. We are trying to put things together, my sister is still trying to figure out how to go on without her husband, my niece and nephew. I am finally appreciating the blessings that heavenly father has given me. I am so grateful for the knowledge of heaven and life after we leave this existence. Its so amazing to really be excited to leave this earth when you time is up. Not that I am wanting to go now, I am thinking when I am 67 it will be good...he...he..he... I have learned through all this, how important it is to really enjoy life and not take anything or anyone for granite. I have really made a point to not miss a moment to tell Dale I love him, i panic now if he leaves for work with out me being able to tell him how much he means to me. I have really gotten a new look at life and taking these lessons for life.

No comments: