Saturday, September 11, 2010

Happy Anniversary to the one I love!

On September 11th 2003 I married my friend and love of my life. It has been a marriage with lots of battles and good times. I love my husband more today than I ever did back when I married him. I think that is what marriage and troubles do is it makes you bond closer. Dale is the most kind and caring husband. There is not a week that goes by without him calling me his angel or telling me that he is doing everything he can so that I won't have to work, because I deserve it. Our life is about to change with getting a foster daughter, however we are bonding more because of it and our life will become better.

I know this post is not something that you normally see, however I wanted put this in writing for my records. Happy Anniversary Baby! Love you PUP!

1 comment:

Ora said...

You're getting a foster daughter?!!! How exciting! She is so blessed to have you guys! Love you!