Thursday, January 8, 2009

A Miracle of Miracles

Sometimes when there are so many trials and heartache in our life, Heavenly Father seems to know how much we can take and insert Miracles. My niece passed away 6 months ago along with my nephew and my brother in law. My niece had her dog with her on their vacation. Her name is Hannah and she is a little Scotty Dog. At the time of the accident they also had the other 2 dogs with them. My 10 year old nephew who survived the accident swore that all three dogs were at the crash site and were fine. Somehow, Hannah disappeared. We all assumed that Heavenly Father allowed Alissa to bring Hannah with her to heaven. The other day my sister recieved a call from Price, Utah Pound stating that they had Hannah in their custody. She is fine and excited to be home. Apparently a cowboy from Price had her at his farm and not sure how she got there. I think it is a miracle and one cannot have enough of those.

No comments: