Monday, June 9, 2008

Motorcycles Don't Have Windows!!

So, I know this is crazy however one of the most important lessons I learned while driving my motorcycle is that things I say can be heard by other drivers with their windows rolled down. I learned this lesson a couple of weeks ago. I was driving down the street and I looked at the car next to me and he was texting and driving at the same time. I suddenly blurted what are you thinking texting and driving at the same time, do you know how dangerous that is!!! He suddenly looked at me and stated he was sorry and I turned red as can be. I motioned for Dale to come up beside me at the stop light and I promptly told him I forgot that we don't have windows and I have to be aware how loud I talk when I am on the bike. He just laughed. A lesson learned for sure.

3 comments:

Carissa J said...

That's hilarious, Debbie! I'm surprised the driving said he was sorry instead of getting angry with you. You were lucky you said it to a nice driver!

Katey said...

Oh my gosh that is freaking hilarious. I can just picture the whole scene in my head! Too funny. :)

Tawna said...

haha, that is totally funny!!! I wish I could have been there to see your face when you realized that!!