Monday, May 19, 2008

Aftermath

Well, it has been a week and one day when I decided to stop breathing. I am still bruised and battered a little, however, indeed grateful that heavenly father granted me my life. Going to work was like a fog.. my memory was not good, however through time I have worked my way through the fog and now see blue sky. I have had a really tough time. I feel like I am going through detox. They had given me 3 pages of meds that I had been given during my 3 days in the hospital. It has affected my eyesight, balance, emotions, sleep, and just plain feeling yucky. I have been told that it takes almost 2 months for all the drugs to pass your body. I am indeed grateful for to be alive and grateful for the ability and determination that has been given me to get through what I am going through.

No comments: