Sunday, April 27, 2008

My New Bike


Well, I have finally done it. I got me a bike. I calculated all the gas I would save if I had a bike to ride in the summer. I figured i would save 200.00 a month. So, with the help from my dear sweet husband, I got me a 2007 Yamaha Virago. The picture is exactly like mine to the T. Black Cherry sparkle color. Its a 250 CC engine which is perfect for me. I am taking a class at the college to help me learn to drive the bike better. Ahhh.... nothing better than to feel the wind on your face....

3 comments:

Tawna said...

That is a sweet lookin bike....just be careful when you get it on the roads...I wouldn't ever dare to buy one.

Katey said...

NO WAY!!!!!! I can't believe my little Debbie has a motorcycle! Crazy!

Heather D. White said...

WOW!!!!!!! That is awesome. And it will sound so cool for me to say that I have a "BIKER CHICK" for a friend. LOL! Love it Deb!